Docklands Village Nursery
We are a new high quality family run nursery located in New Providence Wharf and City Island, E14. Full time and flexible hours for children aged 3 months to 5 years.
Why Love Us
Open 8am – 6pm
3 months – 5 years
Free childcare funding accepted
Learning through play
Cherishing Your Child
- Every child is unique and we aim for the highest standards of personal care, warmth, safety and well being in our setting.
- We follow the Curiosity Approach® – a modern day approach to – Early Childhood. Beautiful cosy, warm play spaces, natural and authentic resources, mindful teaching, being ‘in the moment’ with children.
- Exceptional well trained and nurturing staff with experience, passion and a love of Early Childhood.
- Working in genuine partnership with parents to support your child’s development and journey to school readiness.
- Healthy hot food and nutritious snacks provided throughout the day, catering for all dietary requirements.
- Outside play every day in local parks and playgrounds.
Exciting Learning Experiences
- Wide range of learning opportunities following the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Introducing Digital Play to encourage children to integrate technology into their everyday play and learn to self-regulate their use of technology.
We are thrilled to inform you that we have begun our work towards acquiring a Curiosity Approach accreditation which has a focus on parent involvement in the learning process of your child.
"Shila and the team at Docklands village nursery were always warm friendly and helpful as well as very accommodating to our needs. Our little boy loved going there so we were very sad to leave due to moving away. We would highly recommend the nursery and would certainly go back if we moved back to the area."
"My 2 year old loves it there...loads of activities happen every day: play with water features , painting, sensory activities, walks. My daughter’s verbal skills developed massively since she started the nursery few months ago. The staff is super patient and nice, they’re angels! The food is supplied by a catering that looks after nurseries only, ensuring the lil ones having a well balanced diet. The hours are also flexible you can choose half or full days which is very helpful."
"Really happy and impressed with Docklands Village Nursery. My son has being going for a couple of months now and they've been great helping him settle after most of his life in some form of lockdown! The staff are all so lovely and friendly and it has a wonderful warm family atmosphere. The children do interesting activities and local outdoor adventures and it's nice to get all the updates and photos of his progress."
"Our son has been going since 18months and has been attending for 4 months.
His development has been amazing, he was always an active and curious baby and I am very impressed by their approach. The staff are really friendly and professional. So grateful for this nursery!
We love the daily updates and pictures we receive and will also show our son who loves looking at them with us."
Thank you for visiting
Please contact us for more details or to arrange a visit to see Docklands Village Nursery.